Our Energy Shift approach to transitioning off gas, building GeoMicroDistricts and interconnecting them to create a HEET thermal grid, has a lot of people talking. Here are some of our favorite bits of news for the Energy Shift project.
- Energy Shift — A Utility-Scale Path From Gas To Renewable Thermal, Building Energy Magazine
- A Different Kind of Fix for Leaking Gas Pipes, NEEP
- Engineers Lead Study for Replacing Natural Gas, Real Estate Weekly
- After Dozens of Gas Explosions, a Community Looks for Alternatives to Natural Gas, Inside Climate News
- Gas Disaster Could be Turning Point in Energy Debate, The Daily News
- After Merrimack Valley Explosions, Gas Comes Under Sharp Scrutiny, Boston Globe
- Beyond Gas for Cooking, Living on Earth